BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Pato touched by the fans at the Beira-Rio Stadium

Beira-Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre is the home ground of the Brazilian club Internacional. As a former Internacional player, Pato expressed that he will never forget his return to the stadium when Brazil played Peru.Pato was the player that everyone wanted to see and the fans made this clear from the very start. The fans chanted Pato’s name throughout the game and as the clock was ticking down the crowd was getting frustrated and took their anger out on Robinho everytime the player made a mistake. When Dunga finally made the substitution to put Pato on in place of Robinho, the fans reaction was like a goal scoring celebration.“I was very happy with the affection of all. They are moments that I will remember for the rest of life. I received much affection. It was perfect. It was like returning to play for Inter,” said Pato.Over the three days that the Brazilian team were in Porto Alegre, the fans created posters and banners of Alexandre Pato. His photos were hung up on windows and every where Pato went there were screams of excitement, especially during the training sessions.“I could feel the crowd next to me, shouting my name. I will not ever forget it,” expressed Pato.Beira-Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre is the home ground of the Brazilian club Internacional. As a former Internacional player, Pato expressed that he will never forget his return to the stadium when Brazil played Peru.

Pato was the player that everyone wanted to see and the fans made this clear from the very start. The fans chanted Pato’s name throughout the game and as the clock was ticking down the crowd was getting frustrated and took their anger out on Robinho everytime the player made a mistake. When Dunga finally made the substitution to put Pato on in place of Robinho, the fans reaction was like a goal scoring celebration.

“I was very happy with the affection of all. They are moments that I will remember for the rest of life. I received much affection. It was perfect. It was like returning to play for Inter,” said Pato.

Over the three days that the Brazilian team were in Porto Alegre, the fans created posters and banners of Alexandre Pato. His photos were hung up on windows and every where Pato went there were screams of excitement, especially during the training sessions.

“I could feel the crowd next to me, shouting my name. I will not ever forget it,” expressed Pato.

0 comments: