BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

Transfer rumours spark as Pato impresses at the Bernabeu


Everyone is talking about Pato after his brilliant performance at the Bernabeu Wednesday night. Now there are rumours that Perez is preparing a mega bid to bring him to Madrid.

“I don’t know..” replied Pato to the question.

“I have just renewed my contract and want to stay here.”

Good news for all Milan fans as we don’t need Perez poaching all our great players.

Pato also spoke about his thoughts as he hit the winning goal.

“I said to myself: Ale, you must hit the net! And I did it. I want to make football history and the two goals against Real Madrid are just the beginning of this story,” explained Pato.

“To do that I must settle important games. I had told some of my friends that this was going to be my day and that I could not fail at the Bernabeu. It was too important and now I am happy.

0 comments: