BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pato expressed his joy over the win against Real Madrid


Alexandre Pato expressed his joy over the win against Real Madrid last night. Pato was the man of the match last night scoring two great goals to seal the win.

“I’m very happy because Milan played very well. A great win arrived today and these are three important points,” declared the Brazilian player to Milan Channel. “I’m happy, I play in a great team like Milan who tonight lived a very special evening.

“I’m not coming from a difficult moment only because I was not scoring goals. I was calm and I work during training because I want to do the best for Milan.

Pato went on to defend Dida for his mistake in the first half.

“Despite the mistake, Dida still saved the result in many occasions,” he continued. “We’re a team and we win all together and we make mistakes all together.”

0 comments: