BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pato: thanks Leonardo and Ronaldinho


Alexandre Pato ended his goal drought last night as he scored the winner against Roma. During a difficult time for Milan, Pato made sure that Milan walked away with all three points to put them in the top half of the table.

After the game Pato thanked Ronaldinho for setting him up for an easy goal and thanked Leonardo for believing in him.

“I always want to do very well for this team, and I feel that I have achieved this tonight,” Pato stressed to Sky in a post-match interview.

“A lot has changed for us over the past two weeks, and tonight we are very happy and satisfied with this victory.

“Doing well here, hopefully means a return to the Selecao for me, but I must I say thanks to Ronnie, as he played me in front of the goalkeeper.”

“I was sure that we would bounce back tonight. We had a great week of preparation for this match, and the results have proven this.

“I would like to thank my coach Leonardo, because he has given me the confidence to improve this season.”

0 comments: