BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pato to Chelsea…I don’t think so!


Ancelotti’s move to Chelsea has prompted speculation that Pato and Kaka would join him next season in the Premier League. However, this is only a dream for all Chelsea fans as Kaka is on the brink of signing with Real Madrid and Pato has dismissed all rumours linking him to Chelsea.

The Brazilian told Gazzetta dello Sport: “I have read the reports linking me with Chelsea, but my agent and the club deal with this type of thing.

“I want to win everything with Milan.”

Rated at £45 million and scoring 15 goals in Serie A would make it hard for Milan to let Pato go, especially when there isn’t many strikers out there in the market to replace him.

Although, Pato did not dismiss the fact that Kaka might be leaving Milan very soon but hopes that the deal works out for all those involved.

“I just hope that everybody will be happy in the end: Kaka, Milan and Real. Or, perhaps, even Chelsea, who are also interested in ‘Ricky’,” he added.

“I’m sure that Kaka will make the right choice for him and for Milan.”

0 comments: