BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pato speak to Ancelotti before deciding future


The Rossoneri has been rocked by the departure of Kaka to Real Madrid and this may not be the last high profile player to leave Milan. Although Milan are in financial trouble, Botox Berlusconi has reiterated that Pato will not leave the San Siro. However, we’re not too sure now after Pato revealed that he will speak to his former coach Carlo Ancelotti regarding his future.

“I will talk with Ancelotti. He is an extraordinary man. It is thanks to Ancelotti that I managed to come through at Milan and in Italian football,” Pato was quoted as saying in Tuesday’s Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Before deciding my future I want to talk with him. At the end of June, after the Confederations Cup in South Africa, I will talk with the Milan directors.”

0 comments: