BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcomes back Ronaldo

Pato has always shown great admiration for Ronaldo and his dream came true when he was able to play alongside his childhood idol in Milan. Ronaldo left the Milan after a serious knee injury put him out of action but last week he returned with the Corinthians in a 2-0 win against Itumbiara.

Last night Ronaldo played his second game since returning from injury against the Corinthians biggest rivals Palmeiras and managed to score an equaliser and his first goal for his new club.

Pato had this to say about his friend and idol Ronaldo on the Milan Channel.

“Ronaldo has been a friend for a while, and I am glad he’s playing once more. I want to see him get back to being the player we all admired,” said Pato.

Pato also spoke about how defenders have become hard on him since he has been consistently scoring goals for Milan.

“Defenders have become harder on me, they have decided not to let me run, but often, they don’t get the ball, they get me!”

“It’s easy to score at Milan, with so many good players who know where to put the ball so I can score,” added Pato.

“I am also learning tricks from [Andriy] Shevchenko and [Pippo] Inzaghi.”

He concluded with a few words on his team-mate David Beckham.

“I would love Beckham to stay,” the 19-year-old stated, “He is a great guy, and not just on the pitch. He has helped me a lot, and when we play together, I know, if I ask him for a pass, he knows where I want the ball.”

1 comments:

TRaDiNG auTo aDViSeR150764 said...

Look like he must Diet first