BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pato and Brazil team arrive in Rio de Janiero

Pato and the rest of the Brazilian team arrived in Rio de Janiero where they will be training at the Granja Comary training centre. The team will face Ecuador and Peru in the World Cup qualifiers over the next few days. Hopefully Dunga will give Pato more game time unlike he did earlier in the year when Brazil faced Italy at the Emirates, Pato was only given six minutes when he came on for Adriano at the end of game.

The choice should be simple for Dunga as Pato has already netted 17 goals this season, which is more than any other striker in the Selecao. However, Pato is not concerned about his position in the starting line-up and knows that his hard work will pay off.

“I am very quiet with my position in the Selecao. I am enjoying the work that I’m doing in Milan and with that I can win a chance here in the Selecao. We have great players in attack and they’re all here to do their best for the team. We know the importance of wearing the shirt of the Selecao,” said Pato.

Pato is the youngest player in the Selecao at only 19 years old but has already played alongside the best such as Ronaldo, Kaka and Ronaldinho.

“I am only 19 years old but I am working with players who are among the best in the world. I’m doing my job and have learnt a lot in Europe. I live almost six hours a day with players who are my idols,” added Pato.

Despite his friendship with Kaka and Ronaldinho who are also in the Selecao, Pato has pointed out that Emerson has helped him a lot at Milan

“He (Emerson) is a very important person to me. He helped me a lot, did many things for me. I am very grateful to him. He teachers me to work hard and to do my best in training. He teaches me to take advantage of my speed, which is what I have to better. He helps me a lot, gives me advice. And takes a little pressure off me,” said Pato.

0 comments: